CX2 consults, manages and installs projects across the USA. Whether it’s a single remote site in Dallas or a new chain roll-out on the west coast CX2 can be your local and/or national A/V integrator.
The Owner manages only one contract with a single point of responsibility (CX2). Our designers and project team work together from the beginning, providing unified project recommendations to fit the Owner's schedule and budget. Any changes are addressed by the entire team, leading to collaborative problem-solving and innovation, not excuses or blame-shifting.
Key Advantages to a CX2 Design/Build project:
- Single source of accountability
- Budget management
- Enhanced communication
- Faster project completion
- Quality Control
- Everybody is on the same team
- Cost savings
CX2 offers a full range of industry-leading service and support programs. Our goal is to drastically reduce or even eliminate delays and guarantee that your system will be up and running with minimal downtime. Call us today for our SLA (Service Level Agreements) portfolio.
HDBaseT is the global standard for the transmission of ultra-high-definition video & audio, Ethernet, controls, USB and up to 100W of power over a single, long-distance, cable. For audiovisual applications this can be a simple category cable (Cat6 or above), for up to 100m/328ft. HDBaseT has revolutionized the audiovisual market by offering more features, increased reach, and better performance than existing solutions.
- Long-distance transmission:
- Signal convergence
- All projects start out with a site inspection to look at the project particulars and gather important information from the stakeholders. These are typically scheduled within 48 hours of the request.
- Our design and estimating team with build a materials list and scope of work (SOW) per the site visit which can take 2 to 5 business days depending on the complexity of the project.
- After approvals and receipt of purchase order(s) equipment is procured and can take to 3-4 weeks depending on warehouse location and/or custom configurations.
- As the equipment arrival date gets closer CX2 project management will work with you for access times and begin any pre-construction duties to assure your project is delivered on-time and on-budget.
Of course!! Our Tech-savvy service team is on-call ready to assist on any system difficulties you may have, and we’d be happy to provide a quotation on a Service Agreement to cover your existing infrastructure. When challenges arise CX2 rises to the challenge.
Yes. In addition to our turnkey design/build services, we offer Audio/Visual consulting. With vast installation and integration experience we are in a unique position to create a detailed consulting package. CX2’s final deliverable includes Scope of Work (SOW), Design Drawings and a detailed Bill of Materials (BOM) for the project bid.